Be-Motivated - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Be-Motivated > Topics

Subject: Discover your personal Purpose
Replies: 27 Views: 2603

true 1.09.08 - 04:42pm
This was aut d by Tau Oliphant. *

true 1.09.08 - 04:44pm
The poorest man in the world is a man without a vision and the most frustrated man or woman in the world is one with a dream that doesnt become a reality. Most men dream but only a few wake up, get out of bed and get it done. I am convinced that one person with a vision and passion is greater than a passive force of 99 who only have an interest in destiny. One of the problems with life is most people have only an interest in destiny-they have no passion. *

true 1.09.08 - 05:09pm
If you die before you have finished you purpose in life you were killed, but if you leave this earth after you have finished your purpose in life you simply died. Purpose is the original reason for you birth. Purpose is the assignment for your existence. *

namasuku 1.09.08 - 05:11pm
reading2.GIF *

true 1.09.08 - 05:18pm
All of us were brought to this planet with a purpose. That means you were born with an assignment and that assignment gives your existance meaning. Without understanding that assignment your life is an experiment. Without knowing what you were born to do your life has no sense, theres no reason to wake up. *

true 1.09.08 - 05:19pm
Most people live to make a living they do not live. When purpose is seen vision has been recognized. When purpose is seen it becomes vision. Purpose is Gods original intent for your creation, therefore God does nothing without an intent or purpose, but not every purpose is known. So if you dont know your purpose you dont have a vision for you life. Vision is a glimpse of your purpose. Purpose is the reason you were born therefore purpose was established before you were born. *

true 1.09.08 - 05:29pm
God gave you birth for the purpose He intended thus your end was established before your begining. That means when you were born that was proof that there is something finished that you were born to start. *

true 4.09.08 - 06:59pm
That is why every person reading this knows that there is something deep inside you, a dream that haunts you. That is why some of you cannot explain the dream. Some cannot articulate the passion, all you know is theres got to be something i was born to do. You feel it dont you? Whether you born again or not, whether you live in a floorless hut or a marble floor castle the same passion is within. You have a sense that theres something great that you were born to do even though you are so small. *

true 4.09.08 - 07:02pm
That passion is proof that your end is calling you. You are not going towards your destiny your destiny is pulling you. *

true 4.09.08 - 07:09pm
That is why you are uncomfortable in your present state. That is why you job is frustrating you because there is something greater than your job that is pulling you. That is why you hate monday mornings. That is why no matter how they promote you and try to keep you and you still want to leave. Because your destiny is pulling you and the only thing that could satisfy you is the reason for which you were born. *

true 4.09.08 - 07:16pm
When you see you purpose you have discovered your vision. Vision is a visual manifestation of destiny. Vision is a picture of your destination. A man receives a vision when he can see his end. That is why vision cannot come from any man. *

true 4.09.08 - 07:21pm
The best way to get healed is to find a reason for life. If you cannot tell death why it shouldnt take you it will, and purpose is the most powerful defense against death. There is a burden in all of us. That means you do not have forever to do what you born to do. *

true 4.09.08 - 07:28pm
Eccl3:1 and 9-11 to everything there is a time and a season for every purpose under heaven... brb.GIF *

true 5.09.08 - 11:14am
Solomon ends the books by saying remember thy Creator in the days of your youth. In the days of your youth find your purpose while still young. Not when youre walking aroung with arthritis and saying well Jesus you can use me now that I messed up my body in the discos and smoked all the dope and cocaine and drank all the liquor I could swa11ow and now i come to Jesus use me LORD. God doesnt want an all worn out hag! Find your purpose when still a youth so that you wont have the burden. *

true 5.09.08 - 11:20am
You wont go to university and take the wrong degree. You wont go to college and take the wrong course. You wont read the wrong books for 40years. Your associations are supposed to be designed by you purpose. Your friends are supposed to be designed by your purpose. Your library is supposed to be desgned by your purpose. *

true 5.09.08 - 11:31am
Without a vision, my peopel perish, but blessed is he who keeps the law. Proverbs29:18 It means without a vision or revelation of Gods will for your life people throw off discipline or constraint. Without a vision there is no discipline, no self control. Without a vision you have no reason to say no to things. Without a vision you do everything but accomplish nothing. Without a vision there are no specifics in life, there is no focus in life. There is no authenticity in life. People without vision are usually called Jack (jack of all trades). *

namasuku 5.09.08 - 12:48pm
Lol this is beautiful. 'Jack of all trades and master of none' *

namasuku 5.09.08 - 12:56pm
if we are going to convey ultimate purpose of God then we ought to know that there are times when there are purpose of God being served that require humiliation rather than exaltation and He is not going to explain it.we need to bear that and suffer the indignity and the shame especialy with our allies and colegues the most painful thing is the look of dissapointment o n the faces of beleivers when they look at me.i am dead and hidden in Christ. *

namasuku 5.09.08 - 01:03pm
if it pleases God he will reveal it to me if he does not then i will patiently forbear and do what i have to as i wait on him *

coolaids 12.09.08 - 04:17pm
Purpose of God requiring humiliation.i.e Zechariah2 the guy was publicly humiliated and accused by satan before men and God but our father being a just God like he is had mercy on him and had him pampered by the angels before the eyes of the accusers.God of mercy wouldnt let the prophet be humiliated anymore *

coolaids 12.09.08 - 04:21pm
God allowed the prophet Zechariah to be publicly humiliated God knew that the prophet was a sinner he knew that he was harming the state of the congregation bt he let it.ever heard of the prodigal son? his father let him go and do those things in the world where everybody saw how good he had it.yet his father bade him welcome *

coolaids 12.09.08 - 04:24pm
Yes Jesus was reffering to Zechariah when talking about the prodigal son.God compared Zechariah to a stick that has been plucked out of the fire.any man can unfold the symbol and find prophetic significance.God is with us in all *

true 13.09.08 - 07:48am
If Zachariah did his own thing (sin) then he surely was not in the initial purpose of GOD (will of GOD). God then had to make an account for his sin. *

namasuku 13.09.08 - 07:54am
God never sent Zechariah to sin.yes i agree but even so Gods mercy kept him.touch not my anointed ones is a broad subject *

true 13.09.08 - 07:59am
Ok. But then again we cant say that GOD humiliated him... The greatest failure is success in the wrong thing. *

namasuku 13.09.08 - 08:34am
Yeah.Lol *

true 24.10.08 - 09:26am
God is a God of purpose, intent and seasons. He does nothing without purpose, we see this evidenced in creation. And ignorance of GODs precepts bring about abuse, frustration and confusion. In order to understand the His precepts we need access into the mind of the Creator through His Holy Spirit. For only His Spirit knows the thoughts of GOD. *

true 24.10.08 - 09:37am
The purposes of GOD bring about fulfillment and satisfaction. The purposes of GOD precede your creation, your purpose was establish before your creation. That is why i can boldly say that you are not a mistake, you are just ignorant, because GOD does nothing without purpose. *

* Be-Motivated Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Be-Motivated

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search