WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Be-Motivated - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Be-Motivated > Topics

Subject: Inspirational stories
Replies: 12 Views: 3612

c.chanel 7.08.08 - 06:21am
Tell us of ordinary people who have done extraordinary things in the midst of challenges and struggle. *

c.chanel 7.08.08 - 06:24am
Art Linkletter tells the following story of Wendy Stoker, a young 19year old from Cedar Rapids, lowa, who was studying at the University of Florida. *

c.chanel 7.08.08 - 06:30am
Last year she was placed 3rd, just 2.5 points from 1st, in the lowa Girls' State Diving Championships. She'd worked hours for four years to get there. Now at the university of florida she's working twice as hard and has earned the number two position on the varsity diving team and she's aiming for the national finals. Wendy is carrying a full academic load, finds time for bowling and is an accomplished water-skier. *

c.chanel 7.08.08 - 06:33am
But perhaps the most remarkable thing about Wendy Stoker is her typing. She bangs out forty-five words a minute on the typewriter-with her toes. WENDY WAS BORN WITHOUT ARMS. *

ayouber 9.08.08 - 08:56pm
Wowclap.GIF *

ayouber 10.08.08 - 02:45am
Once was a young man who fell madly inlove with a girl who was blind they started dating and both their families didnt approve.after a couple of months they got married and had 3kids after 10years of a happy marriage until the wife said something touching she told her husband how she wished she had sight that she may be able to see their kids.after a month she received a call from the hospital saying they have found a donor for her eyes *

ayouber 10.08.08 - 02:54am
She was admitted and had a successful operation.she was shocked to find that her husband was also blind after 5month excessing pride grew in the woman as she heard praises on her beauty both from men and wemen within a year her husband grew terminaly ill as she was cheating .unforturnately her husband died it was a sad part coz both their identical twin boys were a spitting image of their father and the daughter looked like her mommy.on the reading of the will rght at the end the husband enclosed by saying *

ayouber 10.08.08 - 02:56am
Honey! Please take care of MY EYES it was MY gift of LOVE to you *

true 14.08.08 - 05:39pm
Oh my! cry2.GIF *

namasuku 15.08.08 - 07:23pm
Ya i know how you feellatch.GIF.ayouber has more stories to tell *

1mpume 7.12.08 - 04:04am
wow indeed!! *

fanking 26.02.09 - 07:28pm
Wow,is tht true. *

namasuku 26.02.09 - 07:58pm
yes its definately *