WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Be-Motivated - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Be-Motivated > Topics

Subject: Wat inspires u?
Replies: 5 Views: 1402

true 7.12.07 - 02:25pm
Wat gets u up in d mornin nd kips u goin? Wen lyf s nt goin ur way wat gets u up nd kips u goin? *

namasuku 8.12.07 - 04:14am
God wakes me up in the morning,what drives me when times are trying is the knowledge that i have the solution to the world confution therefore i have to go out there and spread it out by giving a word of hope and faith so that the power of the truth may unleash the solution because the truth is powerful even if it may hurt *

anjoom 16.03.08 - 09:28am
basically, i'm inspired by praise nd worshiping Him, never changing promises of our Lord God make me stand and move on despite anything :-) *

gamegal1 17.07.08 - 05:10pm
Wat kips me...goin iz ppl,ma surrounding. I love ppl,even thou i am not lyk ma job 100% bt da ppl mkes me love goin der. I told maself 2 jst stay,thnk n b positive at all tymz. I love mkin n seenin peepz happi man coz dats wat lifts me....up! *

0la30 4.08.08 - 08:36am
I discovered that I'm born to serve. What keeps me going is seeing other people happy because of me plus the inner peace and assurance that God gives - a sign of his approval of me. Both keep me on my feet even when the chips are down :-) *

namasuku 4.08.08 - 09:45am
reading2.GIFinteresting *

* Be-Motivated Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Be-Motivated

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search