WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Be-Motivated - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Be-Motivated > Topics

Subject: The journey of life
Replies: 8 Views: 1235

namasuku 15.10.07 - 07:14am
U r nt made of steel bt u r strong enough 2endure life's challenges.U dnt hv wings bt u must find a way 2reach the sky n acheive ur dreams.Yes u r made of flesh bt thez gold in u that gold is a mind that seeks to house only positive thoughts thez so much positivity in u i dare u2 take life head on *

wyle07 20.10.07 - 04:55pm
I wouldnt agree less. U knw most of us youngsters we get motivated by the wrong things in life. When i ws starting out in my career, all i wanted was a very high salary, bt afta abt 2 years of getting wat i thought was a high salary, i looked at mysf and saw tht i wasnt happy, bt hey my boss was. So wat do i do? *

namasuku 21.10.07 - 01:08pm
We cn nt build good reputation on good intensions alone takin responsibity 4sumthin requires nt just words.nothin changes unless u tyk action heroes r celebrated bcoz of de action they took.neva give up on a dream 2start ur own umpire coz of da tym it wil tyk da tym wil pass anyway.in this case follow ur instincts,nt of dose who c de world differently then u cn create it 4us 2consume *

wyle07 22.10.07 - 05:19pm
Wel i had a couple of options 2 choose 4rm. I cud go bk 2 college nd spend money or negotiate 4 a better salary with my boss. N since my boss was satisfied with the work i ws doin, option 2 ws the best. Bt then if he cud pay me 4rm the work i ws doin, then logic told me tht i cud pay myself more thn wat he ws payin me. So wat do i do? *

namasuku 22.10.07 - 08:24pm
U knw wat 2do but im gonna release u 2 go ahead bt if ure nt prepared 4discouragements n disillusions if u wil not b content with a small result 4 a gr8 effort then do nt begin,lie down again n resume da uneasy doze which u might cal ur exstance,talk 2hm bout partneship instead of a raise n full decide 4rm that *

anjoom 16.03.08 - 09:21am
it's so nice 2 read such wise words. i also thought i don't hav 2 giv up on my dream... but within 6 yrs of all endeavours 2 make it come true i failed every yar since that. still in doubt whether God was agnst of my dream :-( yeah, tym passes away... or i ws much blinded by my drm? *

namasuku 18.03.08 - 11:24am
hey dont be sad.do not give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it coz the time will pass any way.so figure out other ways to get what you want.the other strategies that failed you were getting you closer to the unleashed way of acheiving what you want.God will help you just stand on the right position *

namasuku 26.03.08 - 10:05am
Anjoom my friend you seem to have FEAR.the cure 4dat is action n it is also a remedy for excuses.yes ACTION.nothin wil happen til u take consistent and focused action.refuse 2b immobilised by fear of the unknown. try out new trends *

anjoom 26.03.08 - 04:28pm
may God bless u dear sister! by time, He has told me 2 submit my dream in2 His hands. Now i have giv it to Him, 2 learn 2 trust my Lord. i don't give up on my dream, but let all initiative out of my hands. let my Saviour rule my life, manage my plans... :-) *

* Be-Motivated Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Be-Motivated

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search